Be trained to teach the otLIVE Live Event yourself!
As an Instructor, you can dramatically increase the impact of your teaching in your current role and open up opportunities to touch more lives.
Teaching God’s Word. Revitalising People’s Walk.
… an experienced Bible teacher (with either adults or children)?
… able to teach simply, clearly – and make it fun?
… a gifted and enthusiastic teacher?
… able to teach each story without preaching?
… willing to attend our instructor training program?,
… able to teach a minimum of 3 otLIVE events per year?
If that sounds like you, continue reading to learn more…
Available to you
otLIVE Instructors are required to remain certified in order to continue to teach the otLIVE Live Event.
otLIVE Instructor Training is a full three day event, running from 9am to 5pm daily.
Unless otherwise indicated, accommodation is not included in the Live Event fee.
otLIVE Instructor training requirements
- Before applying for otLIVE instructor training you must attend a regular otLIVE Live Event somewhere. See ‘Scheduled Events’ for upcoming Live Events, or contact Walk Thru the Bible for direction.
- Submit your application for otLIVE Instructor training timeously.
- You will need to prove memorisation of the otLIVE forty steps in under two minutes.
- You have to set up your first otLIVE teaching event before you even arrive for the training, even if informal and to a ‘forgiving’ audience.
- As the training event is facilitated in English you need to be proficient (read, speak, teach) in English to attend the Instructor Training.
- You’ll need to have taught all or part of the training in the presence of the trainer and/or to other trainers or instructors – don’t worry, we’ll train you to do this!.
- Teach the Live Event at least three times within the first six months of being trained.
- Original workbooks or workmaps must be used at all Live Events.
- Each Live Event must be reported and the completed participant evaluation forms returned.
- The exclusive CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR certificate is only issued after the above AFTER requirements have been met.
- Once achieved, your otLIVE Instructor certification will be valid for 12 months.
- To maintain your otLIVE Instructor certification thereafter you will need to teach and report a minimum of three (3) otLIVE events per year. This is to ensure our otLIVE Instructors remain on top of their game when teaching this event!
- Not achieving this minimum will mean your certification will lapse and you will be requested not to teach otLIVE anymore. Lapsed Instructors can attend refresher otLIVE instructor training to reactivate their certification.
otLIVE Live Event key facts (for when you teach)
Audience profile: Adults; Teens; Children (7 years old and up).
Audience size: Recommended minimum audience size is 25 participants.
Participant materials: Workbook or workmap. Confirm language availability.
Presentation aids: Can be facilitated with or without an available PowerPoint.
Venue options: Hall, classroom, open air, other similar.
Participant certificates: Optional participant certificates are available at an additional fee and this needs to be arranged in advance with the Instructor.
Take the next step today:
Review all the information and options under ‘Live Events’ on this website.
Carefully review the Instructor FAQ
Review the Instructor Rebate Offer
Review the LIFe Forum
Confirm upcoming otLIVE Instructor Training dates
Complete the NO-OBLIGATION Instructor Application Form
Expect a follow-up call to answer any questions you may have and to clarify expectations.