“We have been waiting for this”
– who taught his very first otLIVE Event only a week after being trained
– we were never meant to live out God’s purposes alone!
“I thank the God who reigns for the fruit that there still is from this course”
– a Walk Thru the Bible supported Children’s Project
40 Days of Prayer will help you learn to pray with greater faith than ever before
– Rev Lebogang on Sharpening Your People Skills and other resources from Walk Thru The Bible
We celebrate the fact that there are now local instructors, who have been mentored and can continue with this valuable work in an area where there is a great need for training.
Sharpening Your People Skills will teach you the skills to better understand yourself and those around you!
Young people recognize Christ as their Passover Lamb
New instructors share their vision and passion for taking otLIVE to schools…
The focus of the training was to introduce otLIVE to schools in South Africa – and so help the learners develop a love and understanding of God’s grand story.
– and being taught in 52 Malawi schools
– these otLIVE lessons have helped me to respect my aunt
– from a pupil in a Malawian school
– and that’s why I chose to become an otLIVE instructor!
“The learners have changed their behaviour and attitude.”
– otLIVE is back in 52 Malawi schools after lockdown
– a great way to add value in a post-Covid world
– feedback from attendees at the otLIVE seminar hosted by Union Bible Institute in KwaZulu Natal