– and being taught in 52 Malawi schools
– these otLIVE lessons have helped me to respect my aunt
– from a pupil in a Malawian school
– and that’s why I chose to become an otLIVE instructor!
“The learners have changed their behaviour and attitude.”
– otLIVE is back in 52 Malawi schools after lockdown
“Maybe all our people skills need a brush-up post-pandemic! Sharpening Your People Skills, a Live Event from Walk Thru the Bible, may just be your answer!”
– a great way to add value in a post-Covid world
– feedback from attendees at the otLIVE seminar hosted by Union Bible Institute in KwaZulu Natal
What a joy it was therefore to have an opportunity to not only update and enhance the skills of the current instructors, but also to train two Malawian trainers for the first time – George and Wiseman – who will now go on to train others to become otLIVE instructors.
Helping people live God’s Word in 2020 Dear Ministry Friend Thank you for partnering with Walk Thru the Bible Southern Africa to help people everywhere live God’s Word. This year, even in the middle of a pandemic, God has given us opportunities to help people...
otLIVE – outside in our yard
– crossing borders with technology
– I have such a sense of accomplishment
We are trying to be with the people and share with them and re-connect them with the church.
– a ttt4c project reaching out to pastors
What a privilege it was to present the otLIVE Live Event to the ministry team of Straatwerk, a ministry based in Cape Town
“May what they we have learned through otLIVE, about the God of the Old Testament, strengthen us as we bring His message of hope to others”
– ministering in schools
Pastor Matthews Vilakazi is a man with a vision and a man on a mission:
“I want to be a light to people.
I want to encourage them. I want to be able to share and teach even more.”