Celebrating the over 100 000 people who did a Walk Thru the Bible otLIVE Event in Southern Africa in 2022
– to God be the glory!
“People’s lives are changing – even my own life!”
– feedback from pastors who have been equipped with sermons based on Walk Thru the Bible courses
“God speaks to and uses children”
– lessons from otLIVE in Lesotho
‘Stepping into the Story’ in Malawi
– and teaching children to love God’s Word
A global family
It’s great to know that as part of the Walk Thru the Bible family here in Southern Africa, you are also part of a global family! Walk Thru the Bible currently ministers in over 140 countries across the globe. Enjoy this clip as our Regional Directors from around the...
Ministering to Inner City Children
– and teaching them to connect with God for themselves
We invite you to visit
– at our office in Victory Park, Johannesburg
Our Christmas prayer for you
– from the Walk Thru the Bible staff
“Churches need what Walk Thru the Bible has!”
– You don’t have to re-invent the wheel
otLIVE in SA Schools
otLIVE in Malawi schools:” This has helped me to know the love of God”
otLIVE in Malawi schools:" This has helped me to know the love of God" [20220801aWTB]
“This was the most transforming approach”
– KidZ at Heart training in Lesotho
“Thank you for helping us spread the message of hope”
– profiling Kairos Youth Centre, a Walk Thru the Bible-supported Children’s Project
“I am a changed girl”
– God is working as otLIVE is taught at schools in Malawi
otLIVE in SA schools: “Kids love this!”
– igniting a passion for learning the Bible
Bible teaching and meeting physical needs in Mozambique
– profiling a Walk Thru the Bible supported children’s project in Gwara-Gwara
otLIVE arrives in Zimbabwe
We praise God for the first otLIVE Instructors trained in Zimbabwe
otLIVE off to a great start in Zambian schools
“We have been waiting for this”
Shout out to new Zambian otLIVE instructor, Mark!
– who taught his very first otLIVE Event only a week after being trained
We’re better together!
– we were never meant to live out God’s purposes alone!