The Choices that Change Your Life Forever
Be trained to teach the Crucible Live Event yourself!
This is an instructor training event.
Moments of decision. Our life is full of them, and how we respond shapes our character and can have lifelong impact.
The decision process can be as intense as a crucible – a vessel in a refining fire, a place where precious substances are tested, purified and strengthened. That’s a picture of the process God uses in our lives.
David, Israel’s shepherd king, faced critical choices throughout his life. We can learn much from how he handled them. In Crucible, we witness how faith, trust, fear, truth, despair, sacrifice and humility refined David and drew him closer to the Heart of God.
By being a Crucible Instructor you can now help many others in this critical character-building process.
Introducing someone to a LifeChanging relationship with God through His Word is a very special opportunity. Time and time again, people who attend our Live Events tell us what a difference it made in their understanding of the Bible and ultimately, in their understanding of and relationship with, God Himself.
As an Instructor, you can dramatically increase the impact of your teaching in your current role and open up opportunities to touch more lives.
Teaching God’s Word. Revitalising People’s Walk.
If you have a heart to impact lives in a major, LifeChanging way and you have a passion for teaching, mentoring and coaching, then you’ll find becoming a Crucible Instructor one of the best investments of your time and gifting.
Become a Crucible Instructor and you’ll impact lives!
Crucible Instructor training is a one-day equipping event for pastors, professionals, life skills trainers, teachers and business leaders.
Our Crucible instructors are a special group of people who are passionate about God’s Word and passionate about igniting that same passion in others. They have a Biblical knowledge and are experienced teachers or speakers.
Crucible Live Events can be taught to adults and young people.
Available to you
When you teach this Live Event you will have the following teaching aids and materials available to you: workbook, workmap (you’ll use one or the other) and PowerPoint presentations. Instructors are also trained to teach without presentation aids such as PowerPoint.
While your initial Instructor Training will be in English (unless otherwise indicated), afterwards you are be encouraged to teach the Live Event in the languages of your choice. You can teach in your mother tongue. The participant workmaps and workbooks for the various Live Events are currently available in English, with additional languages to be added based on demand.
Permission vs Certification
After successfully participating in the Crucible Instructor training you will automatically have lifetime permission to teach this Live Event anywhere. There are no minimum annual event or reporting requirements. At the Instructor training event you will receive a once-off personal Detour Instructor Training participant certificate. In short, ‘Permission’ means: trained once – no requirements thereafter – teach forever.
Ready to maximise your training investment and to take the next step up? You want to achieve and retain the coveted certified Instructor status, along with all the benefits. This group of committed instructors is the heart of the legendary Walk Thru the Bible Live Events – and you are invited! See the Instructor FAQ section for all the details and benefits of being a certified Instructor.
Your Crucible Instructor training includes:
A one-day live training.
One full set of Crucible teaching DVDs – for personal preparation only.
One course workbook for your personal training.
Twenty course workmaps for your first teaching event.
Lifetime permission to teach Crucible anywhere.
Your personal Crucible Instructor Training participant certificate (for ongoing certification see Instructor FAQ).
No annual renewal fee, no reporting requirements and no minimum annual workbook order requirement.
Lunch and refreshments.
Unless otherwise indicated, accommodation is not included in the Live Event fee.
Alumni discount – If you have previously attended a Crucible Instructor Training event (or equivalent) you can attend this event at a 50% discount. Come for a refresher. Advise upon registration to qualify.
Remember! Get more than DOUBLE your investment back – see the Instructor Rebate Offer.
Crucible Instructor training requirements
To be one of the select Crucible Instructors there are requirements to meet BEFORE attending the Instructor Training, standards to achieve DURING the training and expectations to meet AFTER the training.
- Submit your application for Crucible Instructor training timeously.
- View the full Crucible course on the exclusive teaching DVDs or online.
- It is highly recommended that you set up your first teaching event before you even arrive for training.
- As the training event is facilitated in English you need to be proficient (read, speak, teach) in English to attend the Instructor Training.
- You’ll need to have taught all or part of the training in the presence of the trainer and/or to other trainers or instructors – don’t worry, we’ll train you to do this!
- Crucible Instructor Training participants receive lifetime permission to teach Crucible anywhere.
- Original workbooks or workmaps must be used at all Live Events.
- If though, you want to achieve and retain the coveted certified Instructor status, along with all the benefits, you need to…
- Teach Crucible at least three times within the first six months of being trained. (for ongoing certification see Instructor FAQ)
- To qualify, each Live Event must be reported and the completed participant evaluation forms returned.
- The exclusive CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR certificate is only issued after the above AFTER requirements have been met.
- Once achieved, your Crucible Instructor certification will be valid for 12 months.
- To maintain your Crucible Instructor certification thereafter you will need to teach and report a minimum of three (3) Crucible events per year. This is to ensure our certified Crucible Instructors remain on top of their game when teaching this event!
- Not achieving this minimum will mean your certification and LIFe Forum membership will lapse and you cannot be recommended to potential Live Event hosts. You may continue to teach Crucible in your own capacity though. Lapsed Instructors can attend refresher training to reactivate their certification.
Crucible Live Event key facts (for when you teach)
Duration: 4 to 6 hours. Can be divided into sessions suitable to your schedule, over one day or weeks.
Audience profile: Adults; Teens.
Audience size: A recommended audience size is 20 participants or more. Minimum should be 5.
Participant materials: Workbook or workmap. Confirm language availability.
Presentation aids: Can be facilitated with or without an available PowerPoint.
Venue options: Hall, classroom, open air, boardroom, other similar.
Participant certificates: Optional participant certificates are available at an additional fee and this needs to be arranged in advance with the Instructor.
Take the next step today:
Review all the information and options under ‘Live Events’ on this website.
Carefully review the Instructor FAQ
Review the Instructor Rebate Offer
Review the LIFe Forum
Confirm upcoming Crucible Training dates
Complete the NO-OBLIGATION Instructor Application Form
Expect a follow-up call to answer any questions you may have and to clarify expectations.
Crucible shows us how we can come through our crucibles – our severe tests – to be the men and women God created us to be. The men and women He needs in this world. Men and women who draw close to His heart and are forever changed.
For any questions you may have at any time please contact Walk Thru the Bible in Johannesburg on 011-782-4222 (+27-11-782-4222) or email email@example.com and we’ll call to you back.