• How to give God what He wants most?
• How do you get God’s best for your life?
• How do you come to grips with the real you?
• How can you experience authentic community?
• How do you overcome the evil aimed at you?
• Relationship with God
• Relationship with the world’s values
• Relationship with yourself
• Relationship with believers
• Relationship with nonbelievers
• Surrender to God – Romans 12:1
• Separate from the world’s values – Romans 12:2
• Sober in self-assessment – Romans 12:3-8
• Serving in love – Romans 12:9-13
• Supernaturally responding to evil with good – Romans 12:14-21
• Relational (not rule keeping)
• Grace-based (not performance-oriented)
• Faith focused (not trying harder)
• Practical (not simply the ideal)
Ds Charles James van NG Pellissier, Bloemfontein, berig die volgende oor r12: “Die r12 het regtig ons beste verwagtinge oortref!! 1,200 lidmate het by r12 kleingroepe ingeskakel.
Die terugvoer van die r12 kleingroepe is regtig amazing!! Die materiaal is baie aktueel en fasiliteer kleingroeplede om openhartig geestelike issues op die tafel te sit. Baie van die fasiliteerders getuig van kleingroeplede se lewensverandering en geloofsverdieping. Ons Jeugerediens (ongeveer 600 tieners) en belydenisklas (so ongeveer 100 kinders) is ook volledig deel van die r12.”
Have you ever had the feeling that the church you belong to is stuck in a rut? Ever had the nagging question, “How much spiritual growth have I experienced?” Have you ever taken stock of your spiritual life, and come up short? Ever felt that there is no spiritual movement in your life?
The How to run a r12 Campaign Toolbox training event held at the Walk Thru the Bible offices on 12th January 2011 answers these questions, and more. The event saw 41 participants attending, all representing 12 local churches.