To confirm your 40 Days in the Word Church Campaign, please complete and submit the 40 Days in the Word ‘Let’s Go!’confirmation – see below.
Assuming you have received the Preview Kit, you may, after your four-week preview period, choose to return the Preview Kit or commit to do the campaign. If you commit to do the campaign, you need to submit this ‘Let’s Go!’ confirmation. If you do not have the 40 Days in the Word Preview Kit yet, please go here first.
Completion of this ‘Let’s Go’ confirmation and the payment of your Campaign Booking Fee facilitates that:
- You have confirmed that your local church with be commencing with the 40 Days in the Word Church Campaign at the date provided (below)
- You will pay the Campaign Booking Fee next – you will be contacted soon with payment options.
- You can now retain the Preview Kit – it is yours to run your campaign with
- Walk Thru the Bible has the time to plan for the availability of your requested campaign components
- You can now request access to the Campaign Director section – click here for details
- Walk Thru the Bible can serve you in preparing for your campaign
If you have any queries regarding your upcoming Church Campaign, please don’t hesitate to contact Walk Thru the Bible Southern Africa on email@example.com , +27-(0)11-782-4222 or go to www.bible.org.za